COVID-19 Disinfection Protocol
This is a difficult time for every family as we each wrestle with decisions to limit our exposure to COVID-19. Our family is taking this very seriously. We are healthy, actively practicing social distancing for nearly a week now, and not leaving our home except for grocery, pharmacy, taking our family on walks, and my cleaning. We're even doing church at home. As a cleaning service, we consider our work an essential function to help contain the spread of the virus. Therefore, we are continuing all recurring house & office cleaning services as scheduled. We service under 10 clients in currently unaffected areas (Harleysville, Souderton, Sellersville, and Perkasie).
However, we are NOT conducting business as usual. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. We are familiar with the CDC recommendations and guidelines for disinfection and have a special COVID-19 Disinfecting Protocol that our company is using through this difficult and uncertain time. These new measures come at no additional charge to show our appreciation to the families and businesses that place their trust in us.
The Carfagno Cleaning COVID-19 Disinfecting Protocol
Before we clean your home or office, WE WILL...
- NOT come to your house or place of business if WE are not 100% healthy or any member of your household is not 100% healthy.
- NOT bring food or drink (except water) into your home or office.
- WASH our hands and use hand sanitizer before & after each visit.
- DISINFECT our cleaning tote, spray bottles, vacuum parts, wand, mop handle & mop, and the bottom of our indoor cleaning shoes prior to entry into any home & office.
During our house and office cleanings, WE WILL...
- USE new gloves at every house & office.
- WEAR an N95 approved mask at every house & office. [N95 masks fulfill the filtering efficiency criteria of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health and are approved for protection against droplet and airborne transmission of 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns in size.]
- WEAR special indoor cleaning shoes inside every house & office that we carry in our cleaning duffel.
- USE freshly laundered & disinfected microfiber towels at each house & office for glass & stainless steel cleaning, disinfecting, dusting, and floor cleaning. Individual clients may choose to keep their own set of towels as well provided by our company.
- USE our vacuum system, which contains 4 levels of HEPA filtration rated to 0.3 microns. [Effectively filters out 99.97% of particulates. Therefore, our vacuum system is rated better than the N95 masks that medical professionals use to protect against COVID-19.]
- LEAVE sponges for each house & office in your supply closet.
- USE your existing toilet brushes from each of your bathrooms.
- ADD a disinfecting step in every home & office to every bathroom & kitchen, which includes showers, sinks, faucets, cabinet handles, and light switches AND to every door knob, railing, light switch, and phone receivers for offices only.
Please review our protocol and respond with any questions you may have. Thank you for your trust in Carfagno Cleaning. We will all get through this difficult season!
Carfagno Cleaning, Inc.